What's the Scoop??? Very Merry Holiday Books

by 12/17/2017 0 comments
Hey everyone! It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas! The past several ones have been very busy ones for me. Lots of changes, all for the good. But busy means less blog time and I again apologize about that. I hope the new year ushers in more blogging for me because I miss it. I especially miss the reading attached to it! But, since it is beginning to feel a lot of Christmas, I thought it time to share a few great holiday reads with you, as well as a few I'm looking to reading.


My favourite holiday read would have to be The Twelve Days of Christmas by Debbie Macomber. You all remember this from my book review last year right? If not, I am here to tell you again that his is a wonderful, sweet and melt your bones romance. Worth the read at any season in my humble opinion. 







Another fabulous one is A Wallflower Christmas by Lisa Kleypas. I read this a few years ago now, (and am still quite proud of that review) and I still remember being charmed and closing the book with that special le sigh feeling. Not to mention a smile on my face because I always finish reading Lisa Kleypas' novels with a smile on  my face. She has magic flowing from her pen, and I love her books. So if you love a good historical romance and are yearning for a holiday read, this will not leave you disappointed. It is a novella, but you'll adore every word. 




I think I picked up this novel last year for a mere .99 cents. But I haven't read it. However, I am looking forward to reading it. The premise sounds light and sweet, and I have to say, the cover captivated me. But the reviews are strong, and this novel was a RITA Award by Romance Writers of America Nominee for Best Contemporary Romance Novel (Short) in 2016. So I'm even more intrigued and eager to read this novel. This could be the one I squeeze in before Christmas day....






I bought this book ages ago because I like Sarah Morgan and a holiday read was something I was in the mood for. It was Christmas time after all, but I didn't get to this novel that year and I keep waiting to read it because I like reading holiday romances around the holidays. Anyway, this one is on my list. It sounds sexy and I know Sarah Morgan can weave holiday magic into this story. So it's right up my alley. You might be seeing this reviewed on the blog soon...great, now I have too many holiday books to read! 




That's the scoop everyone! I hope you are enjoying whatever you are reading. And that you have a very merry Christmas. 

Happy Reading,
Jewels

Jewels E

Author

I'm a thirty something girl who loves to read, write and dream. Because I'm so addicted to the written word in all its forms, I created this blog to share the books that devastate me with you.

0 comments: